Thursday, August 02, 2007

Lora Leigh - Tanner's Scheme

So you all know that I'm a fan of Lora Leigh's Breeds series, so when she gave in to my masterful persuasion (*g*) and sent me an advanced copy of Tanner's Scheme (out now!), I was all over it like white on rice. And that was before I saw that cover! Wow, would you turn him down? *fans self*

Okay, moving on. Tanner is a Bengal Tiger breed, which by itself is sexy enough, but when you add in his lazy charm and intelligence, oh man, is he hot! The lucky woman at the center of his attentions is Scheme Tallant, daughter of the notorious General Tallant, someone who is one of the Breed's most hated enemies. Talk about tension.


Sensually, this book is scorching. It pushes at the boundaries but it works fabulously within the context of Breed society and behaviour. But what really got to me was the emotional intensity - there were parts that just tore into me, I was feeling so much for these two characters. TS gripped me from start to finish and it was a heck of a ride.


Excellent, wonderful book - only problem is, I want more right this second! I'm hoping Lora Leigh will write the story of Tanner's twin, Cabal, soon. I'm fascinated by him.

1 comment :

Ange - The Romance Groupie said...

A few friends in TX have found this book in their local Walmarts already. I'm so impatient waiting for new books... I can hardly stand wait for it to be out next week!

The Breed series is my favorite by Lora Leigh.