Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Reader Interview: Casee

Tuesday is reader interview day. If you'd like to participate (you know you want to), the details are here.

Today's interview is Casee, who I was lucky enough to meet in Dallas - here's a photo of us together at the Literacy Signing. Isn't she gorgeous! :-)

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

My name is Casee. I'm a 26 year old mother of two. I have a boy who is 6 and a girl who is 5. I've been married for 7 years. I currently live in Boise, Idaho but was raised in Northern California. I went from working in accounting to supporting accounting software in I/T. A big career change. I've always loved to read. My first romance was Message from Nam by Danielle Steel.

2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?

I'm a major hoarder, much to my husband's dismay. I really try to keep my books picked up, but they tend to end up everywhere in my house.

3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?

You? LOL. Kidding, kidding. Actually there are several authors that I stalk. *ahem* I mean might be *tempted* to stalk. They would include Suz Brockmann, Linda Howard, Sherri Kenyon, Cindy Gerard. I could really go on and on.

4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?

More than I like.

5. Favorite book? Why?

Paradise by Judith McNaught. Why? It's a reunion love story. My favorite kind. What Matt and Meredith had to go through to end up together and the end just does it for me everytime.

6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?

Only three things or three things in bulk? Books, wine, sunscreen. I'm very pale skinned, what can I say?

7. What did you eat for breakfast?

A Kashi cereal bar.

8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?

100? 500? Too many to count. In my immediate TBR pile is Gideon by Jacqueline Frank, Whispering Rock by Robyn Carr and Promises Keep by Sarah McCarty.

9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.

My husband.

5 comments :

Ange - The Romance Groupie said...

Hi Casee!
You know... I've found that my books do that too - appear all around the house. Do you suppose it's a book-conspiracy? Like they're jumping off the shelves just BEGGING to be read? I swear my books do that. LOL!

nath said...

Great interview and great answers :D Nice picture too :) Although, Casee looks like she's the author because she's sitting :D

LOL, my books are everywhere in my room: on the floor, on my desks, in my bed :) but the funny thing is that if you ask me where is a book, I'll know exactly :D

Shannon said...

It's Casee - the woman who introduced me to Nalini! Hi Casee! :)

Big "awwwww" on your answer for your perfect hero. That's the best answer ever.

wandergurl said...

Hi Casee! I love Paradise too. Matthew is like one of the ultimate heroes for me. That book always makes me sigh. Sigh.

Im part of a romance community in livejournal, and a lot of the people on it haven't heard of or read Judith McNaught. Is it a sign of age?!? eeeee!

Casee said...

Ange, it's not so much that they're begging to be read as they are begging to be bought. LOL

Nath, I'm just really short. I'm actually standing. LOL

Shannon! I must have wrote my perfect hero answer on a good day. LOL

Wandergurl, which romance community? I have a LJ and I'd love to join yet another romance community. *g* You should check out the Judith McNaught bb. We are diehard fans of her work. :)

Sorry to hijack the blog, Nalini! LOL