Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Reader Interview: Helen

CBI's almost out! (It's not yet Sep 4th over on the other side of the world). I'm going to do a happy-dance post tonight my time and we can pop open the champagne. Don't forget your party clothes!
____________

Now, onto today's reader interviewee - Helen!! If you'd like to participate in the reader interviews (you know you want to), the details are here.

1.Tell us a bit about yourself.


My name is Helen Lent. I am 33 years old and live in Michigan. I am the mother of five wonderful children. They range in age from 12 to 4 years. I have been married for almost 13 years to a very wonderful man . With out him I would not know how to go on.


2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?


I love books. The more I have the more I want..lol. You can never have to many books. So I guess I would be called a hoarder.


3. What author might turn me into a stalker?


That is a very good question. Not to offend you , but I would have to say Hamilton or Kenyon. The reason is , I would love to see the men they hang around with. I just want to know where they get their descriptions for the hotties they describe in their books.


4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?


Give me a hottie and chocolate and I would be good to go. So chocolate is very important to me.


5. Favorite book? Why?


My favorite book is The Outsiders. why? I just related to the charactures in that book. It is one book I could read over and over again.


6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?


Again, another good question and a tuff one too. A knife, fire kit, and a survival guide. I watch survivor, I'm no fool.


7. What did you eat for breakfast?


For breakfast this morning I had coffee. I always have coffee. I'm not a morning person. So food just does not sound good to me in the morning.


8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?


I currently have six books in my to-read pile. And about 150 on my list to get. I'll be reading for some time to come.


9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.


My idea of a perfect hero is just your every day kind of guy. Doesn't have to be the best looking or the smartest or have special powers. And he does not fall for the supermodel type of woman. He goes for the nice girl with the curves and a little extra baggage. That would be my perfect hero.


I guess the character I most relate with is Wren fron Unleash the Night by Kenyon. He stands on the out side watching and never has much to say , but when he does it is important. And he doesn't let any one sway his judgement about what he believes is wright.

So now I have answered your questions, which by the way were very good ones.

Thank you for asking these questions of your readers. It was a very nice to get interviewed by an outstanding author. Oh and one more thing....I can't wait for your next book. I like how you have given the paranormal a new way at looking at the world. Thank you.

3 comments :

ShellBell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShellBell said...

For breakfast this morning I had coffee. I always have coffee. I'm not a morning person. So food just does not sound good to me in the morning.

I'm not a morning person either. I usually only eat a proper breakfast on the weekends. I need to have been awake for at least 2 hours before I can face the thought of eating!

LesleyW said...

Maybe that is a better way to handle a TBR pile. have the books on your wishlist. But I find myself worrying that they might go out of print before I can buy them.