Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Reader Interview: Ashley

It's reader interview time - today's interviewee is fellow chocoloate connoisseur, Ashley!

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

I am 23 years old female college student on the verge of graduating (finally!) with majors in History and Japanese. I'm passionate about reading, shopping, and celebrity gossip!

2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?

I hoard... but not so much that I'm a fire hazard. I tend to loan a good portion of my books out to my friends though...

3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?

Stephanie Meyer... true love, high school angst, vampires and werewolves, is there nothing better?!

4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?

Very... especially around exam time. Speaking of which I really should be studying for tomorrow's Japanese final exam...*I type while drinking hot chocolate*

5. Favorite book? Why?

Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier. Why? Because it made me cry and books/ movies never make me cry. Her writing truly sucks in the reader so much that you feel the pain and trials of the main character. It was a really wonderful book!

6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?

A cookbook (for cooking fish of course), my laptop (I'm not too sure where I'd get the electricity to keep it running), and my Nintendo DS Lite (A girl's gotta have some fun!)

7. What did you eat for breakfast?

Instant breakfast, the chocolate flavored variety.

8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?

Zero, I prefer lack of sleep to an unread book!

9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.

Funny, kind, and confident.

p.s. Think I should add any other questions?

Seen any good movies lately? (I have! Everyone should go see Enchanted!! So wonderful and cute!)

[Nalini: Totally agree! Enchanted was really sweet.]

Extra reader submitted question(s)! Answer at will :)

* Which character in a book do you relate most with?

Possibly Sasha Duncan, I'm a very nurturing person but I am also very reserved in my mannerisms.

* Where do you live?

Georgia!

* If you were in the Psy/Changeling World, what side would you be in?

I'd be a Psy hoping there is a special Changeling out there just for me! ^_^

5 comments :

Shaymless Aymless said...

Nice interview. Have not seen Enchanted but it looks really cute. Did you see Stardust? Robert DeNiro's character was the best. I think he should have gotten an award for it? *sniffs at Oscar people*

Anonymous said...

I've seen Enchanted at Christmas. It was like an old fairy tale. Very sweet and funny and a big happy end.
The interview was nice!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Enchanted yet, but I vow I will! Want to see Stardust too!!!

You have instant chocolate breakfast, too? Hehehe. Oh the joys of chocolate first thing in the morning~~~

Anonymous said...

Woo! What a nice surprise to see my interview posted!

I've only seen half of stardust so, I figure I gotta rent it soon. :D

Yeah chocolate instant breakfast gets me through the day (or at least the first few hours).

Anonymous said...

Yes, chocolate breakfast =D. For a while, my mom bought these instant chocolate oatmeal drinks and I had them daily. It was sooooooooooo good. Not having them lately, since rich hot chocolate seems much more preferable. Hehehe.