Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Interview/Blog/ Reviews & Contest Alert!

My interview with Bitten By Books has just gone live! I'm over there answering questions all day - swing by and say hi :)

I'm also talking about Hard Heroes over at Book Binge - come on over and discuss your favorites.

--> Both places have awesome contests linked to the posts!!!

And in more cool news, The Book Smugglers just posted up their joint review of ANGELS' BLOOD. Here's a snippet:
...I give huge props to Nalini Singh; Angels’ Blood never falters, packing a huge story into 350 pages. I never once found my attention slipping or getting bored with elements of this damn near flawlessly plotted story. Bravo, Ms. Singh.
There's going to be something extremely fun going on over there tomorrow, so keep an eye out!

Another review just went up. Here's what Janine of Dear Author had to say about ANGELS' BLOOD:
Angels’ Blood is part urban fantasy, part romance, and part detective story, as well as an exhilarating, addictive read from start to finish.
AAR also reviewed ANGELS' BLOOD and called it:
"an intense, engrossing read"!

I can't wait for the release!

5 comments :

Helen said...

Great reviews Nalini can't wait to read the book

Have Fun
Helen

Pam P said...

Great reviews, Nalini, looks like another winning series!!

Anonymous said...

I. Want.

Una said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Una said...

I loved your quote at the end about hearing voices! Great interview!!