Tuesday, June 16, 2009

German Page Update

I want to give a big thanks to all of you who've helped with translations so we can set up a German page on the website. You guys are completely awesome.

I'm hoping to have the German page up with the next set of updates, but I'd really like someone to do a quick read of the complete page (approx 9 pages in Word), and make sure all the pieces fit. Since I'd need it back in a couple of days, I don't want to put my wonderful volunteers on the spot - if anyone's got time, could you email me? (nalinisinghwrites AT gmail DOT com).

Danke!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

..and you say that you can`t a bit German *g*...
- Perfekt!

~Eva

Anonymous said...

Updates?!? Dare I hope for another snippet of Branded by Fire? Because that would just be awesome :)

~mimi

Una said...

That's awesome, Nalini!

orannia said...

I think that's just fantastic. A bilingual website :)

Oh, and I hope the copy edits are going well Nalini!

Only 20 days until BBF! *happy dance*