Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Seattle, Germany & Australia/NZ

Posting from a lovely cafe in Seattle, where I'm having lunch. It's near the water, and I've already been for a little walk to admire the view. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you tonight at the signing: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM PDT - UNIVERSITY BOOKSTORE - 4326 University Way NE (Tel: 206-634-3400).

Also, remember, you can still order a signed copy if you can't make it to the store - as long as the order comes in before the event, I can sign it!

~

The German edition of Heart of Obsidian, Geheimnisvolle Berührung, is now out!!

The Australia/New Zealand edition is also now out!

Thanks for being so patient waiting for your releases. I hope you all enjoy the book! And remember, please keep spoiler comments on the Spoiler Thread for the time being. :-)

After Seattle, it's Houston then London

2 comments :

Sofia said...

I can't wait to see Nalini at the London Book signing on Friday at The Forbidden Planet. My Sister Surwat and I are HUGE fans (but not in a weird creepy stalker way I Promise)and are eagerly anticipating hearing Nalini speak, and hopefully getting a photo with her..

Is anyone else coming to the London signing? if so please look out for two overexcited Asian women lol!I hope to see you there!

Sofia

DaisyBlack said...

I was sooo looking forward to getting my personalized signed copy of Heart Of Obsidian by Nalini, but I was unable too :( I liked the American cover better, so I tried to order it from the University Bookstore in Seattle, and have it shipped to me all the way to Greece, cost and all.. but, despite trying twice, they said they could not charge my card, the same card I use all the time and that I just used to buy the ebook version in Amazon without a problem.. I'm sad now :( Hope I was the only one with that problem.. Still, Nalini, you're the best. Hope I'll get to have a personalised copy of one of your books some day xx