Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Guild Hunter #7

I posted some information about the next Guild Hunter book on Facebook and thought I'd share it here as well. :-)

The book will feature Ash and Janvier from "Angels' Pawn" as main characters, but it will also feature Elena and Raphael (after the events in "Archangel's Legion", they have a lot to deal with!).

This is a tightly connected world and group of characters, so we're also going to see most of the usual suspects, including the hunters and many of the Seven (Naasir, too ;-)).

Okay, that's what I have for you so far. More info to come a bit closer to the release - which, by the way, is currently scheduled for the end of October. That's a tentative date, so it could move. Specific date to come later in the year. 

17 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you Nalini!!!!! I've been waiting for their book! Love all of your books. PLEEEEASE keep them coming.

Kristi
Alabama

Magic and Dust said...

Oh God, you are killing me Nalini! I am shaking with anticipation right now!
Love you!

Melinda said...

If I weren't sitting at work I'd sream for joy right now!! I'm so glad they will have their own book and not be weaved into other character's story. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY. :D

Anonymous said...

Finally!! :D

Nanik said...

Oh, I can't wait!! Why it is soooo long until October? I'd love to read about Ash and Janvier :)

Diane said...

More please! Great news though I wasn't expecting Ash an Xavier' story yet!!! The chas is so much fun!

Susan said...

Keep writing, keep writing!!! They can't come out fast enough for me, lol. Thank-you so much for your amazing stories!!!!

linda said...

Are you finally pairing Ash with Janvier?! XD
I love you and you're one of favorite authors! <3

Anna said...

AT LAST!!! I am content. :D

Unknown said...

Love it !! Ash and Jan....can't wait !! but my biggest want is Illium and aodhan...i want them to find love....

Anonymous said...

Jumping up and down, could kiss you right now! Lol

Unknown said...

I'm excited to hear about book 7 but I was hoping for Illium or Aodhan. Really more Aodhan, he's such a mystery. I NEED to know his story!!!

DebbieH said...

If October it a tentative day I hope its sooner. Enjoy your books immensely and eagerly anticipating the next one. Thank you for the many hours of enjoyment you bring.

ABryant said...

... If the date just so happened to stay near the end of October, say ... the 30th, that'd be awesome! ^.^ It just so happens that the 30th is my birthday and what an awesome day it would be to get the latest release in one of my absolute fav. series then.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nalini! please, pretty please do Illium's story next :)

kh said...

This is one of my favorite series of all time. Please keep writing them as long as possible. Can we get Illium, Aodhan, and Venoms stories. I know i am not asking to much. And of course much more of Rafael and Elena , my favorite Alpha couple.
Thank you